VITEEE is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology every year for admission to undergraduate courses. Every year, VITEEE is held to enrol students for various undergraduate courses. Around two lakh students apply for VITEEE every year.
For further information, visit http://viteee.vit.ac.in
Syllabus of VITEEE-
- 1. Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power
- 2. Properties of Matter
- 3. Electrostatics
- 4. Current Electricity
- 5. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- 6. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- 7. Optics
- 8. Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- 9. Nuclear Physics
- 10.Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- 1. Atomic Structure
- 2. p, d and f – Block Elements
- 3. Coordination Chemistry and Solid-State Chemistry
- 4. Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- 5. Electrochemistry
- 6. Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- 7. Alcohols and Ethers
- 8. Carbonyl Compounds
- 9. Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- 10. Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- 1. Matrices and their Applications
- 2. Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- 3. Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- 4. Vector Algebra
- 5. Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- 6. Differential Calculus
- 7. Integral Calculus and its Applications
- 8. Differential Equations
- 9. Probability Distributions
- 10. Discrete Mathematics
Preparation Tips for VITEEE-
Prepare short notes-
Making short notes has always been a good idea when preparing for the exams like these. First, however, you must make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas with each covered topic and chapter that will come in handy during the revision time.
Have a proper timetable-
To make your preparation more organised, you should have a timetable. Make a timetable with short-term and long-term goals. Do not forget to take frequent so that you are fresh every time you return to your studies.
Practice mock tests-
Practising mock tests is very crucial in your preparation. Mock tests can improve your performance so that you gain an extra edge in actual exams. In addition, it will help you to analyse your performance as well as your weak areas.
You need to manage your schedule in a way that you complete your syllabus on time. Divide the available time equally among all subjects.
Practice previous year papers-
These papers are the most authentic source of information for exam patterns. These will give you some self-evaluation of speed and accuracy. It can also help you to achieve an idea of the latest exam pattern.
Preparation is only successful if it gives you the result. The result is only possible if you have a solid plan. The last fifteen days before the examination should be used only and only for revision.